Sunday, 8 January 2017

Paperchase Sale! My Top Picks

It is safe to say, I love stationary. Always have. Always will. Like makeup, I do not mind spending a little extra money on stationary because it is just one of those things that make me happy. Paperchase has always been one of my favourite stationary brands and I am yet to be disappointed.

Due to being 17 and not having a job (I'm working on that I promise!!) I do not have a huge sum of money to spend on a monthly basis (probably a good thing lets be honest here...) and so it is during the sales that I go crazy.

With it being after christmas and the festive season leaving me skint... no joke... I thought I would share with you my top 5 notebook picks from this Paperchase sale. Some of which will make it to my own basket I am sure! Ha ha.

N O T E B O O K S

Bamboo Ombre A5 Slim Ruled Notebook

£5.00 
£3.75

Click To Buy Here!

Think Less Do More Large Exercise Book

£6.00 
£4.50


Click Here To Buy!

Get Away Maps A5 Multi Notebook

£7.00 
£4.75

Click Here To Buy!

Paradise A5 Deboss Notebook

£8.00 
£5.50


Click To Buy Here!

Doodled Butterfly Kraft A5 Notebook

£4.50 
£3.25









No comments:

Post a Comment