Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Thank Goodness For Half Days!

Okay I have accepted it now. I am ill. I have had a cold since Sunday but I have been in denial about it and carried on with my daily antics as if everything was fine. However, today alongside the tiredness, blocked nose, tickling cough and pounding headache; I have been going through phases of shivering, then sweating then feeling sick! I have no idea what is wrong with me but I have definitely slowed down today in hopes I will be 100% again for the weekend.

I have really missed blogging. I have had various blogs in the past (none of which still exist) and I had found it to be very peaceful and a great way to de stress which believe me is a necessary thing to practice in my life!

Thank goodness on a Wednesday I finish sixth form at 12:30pm other wise I think I would have actually taken my mums advice and stayed in bed. My mum picked me up 'just this once' today because I am ill and so we went to McDonald's on the way home which was probably not the best idea ever.

Normally, I would go to the gym on a Wednesday after sixth form but I really couldn't face it. Instead, I came home and decided to re start my blog and do absolutely no revision whatsoever for my assessment week next week (sorry in advance future Niamh if this completely ruined your life) - I did however, catch up entirely on all my outstanding homework AND decorated my bedroom for christmas (after a month of trying to persuade my parents that decorating in November isnt too early!) so I wasn't exactly 'unproductive' per say.

I have no real plan for where this blog will go, what I will post and when. I am just going to go with the flow and do whatever I want.

I hope you enjoy reading and I'll see you next time :-)



(Above) This was me on Saturday

(Right) This was a very different looking me on Saturday night, yes I am in my onesie... don't judge me!
Here is a quick look at some of my favourite areas of my bedroom currently before I go and spend my entire paycheque on more decorations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment